Castelco Switches made by Omeg
Castelco Switches are part of Omeg Limited and are manufactured in the United Kingdom
Omeg Ltd enhanced the original Castelco designs of the high quality Pull Cord, Push Button and Toggle Switches. A new version of the Pull Cord Switch allows rapid installation using wires with crimp connectors.
We specialize in manufacturing:
- Pull Cord (Cord Pull); Rated at 1 Amp with White, Red or Orange cords
- Push Button; Rated at 1 Amp with a choice of coloured buttons including a ‘luminous’ option
- Toggle Switches; 2 Amp rated with a very positive snap action, brass or plastic dollies, On/Off or ‘changeover’ function
- Pendant Switch; Push button switch in spherical shells at the end of a cable
- Torpedo (in-line) Switch; Push button switch housed in shells to provide an ‘in-line’ cable alternative
Accessories are available to compliment these products and information can be found on the relevant datasheets.
Some popular items are available in small quantities from RapidOnline if required
Omeg Limited provide a range of services in addition to these products, for example injection moulding
A variety of options allow some customization of the switches for example Cord Length and Colour.
Please follow the links below to find more information and datasheets for the Castelco products in each range
A range of Castelco products are available on Amazon
To make an enquiry or place an order for Castelco products please contact sales
Full Contact Details, Terms and Conditions etc are available on the main Omeg Ltd Website