A Torpedo Switch is a Push button Switch housed in shells to provide an ‘in-line’ cable alternative
The Castelco Torpedo Switch can be supplied with one of the following Actions:
- ON/OFF – operated by pushing the button to turn the switch on and pushing the button a second time to turn it off.
- Momentary – pushing the button causes the switch to operate but does not latch, releasing the button disconnects the switch.
Torpedo Switches are available with a range of options for Button and Shell colours as detailed below:
To make an enquiry or place an order please contact sales
- Contact Rating 1 Amp 250V ac / 0.5 Amp 250V dc resistive load
- Operating Temperature -25°C to +70°C
- Insulation Resistance 50,000 Megohms
- Proof Voltage 2KV min.
- Contact Gap 1mm
- Life 10,000 operations min at rated load
- Type – Single Pole Switch only
- Action – On/Off (Latching OO) or Momentary (NC or NO)
- Wiring – Screw Terminal (ML Only)
- Button Colour – Cream, White, Black, Luminous (other colours on request)
- Torpedo Shell Colour – White, Cream, Black, Red, Olive Brown